Friday, December 17, 2010

This is the kind of retail-meets-social-consciousness I'm talking about: ApolisA few days ago Michael told me about this company and shot me over a link to the video posted at the bottom here. It took a couple day to digest much of the work that this young company has been doing around the world over the last 6+ years. This "social enterprise" works through the foundation of a conservative business model (retail), but the core philosophy for Apolis is purely innovative and the future of a strong retail market, driven to equip people around the world to create a product, and opportunity. Started by two Californian brothers in 2004 by making some soft t shirts, Apolis looks like a brand that's going to stick around and hopefully inspire others (I know I'm inspired!). Here's a pretty sweet video of the guys at work in Vietnam, and don't forget to check out their website to see where else they have been!! (So cool!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment