Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Bali Kopi (coffee) helps me come-to in the morning...getting me started on the right (sometimes the left one, but that doesn't really matter) foot. My morning coffee looks a little something like this to me when I wake up...
 Feed the fishies...
 Bathers lounging under the bridge...
 How they got down there...
But I got distracted by these water lily's...
And water that looks like glass...
 And who did I listen to for my morning romp, and just can't shake (except for my dancin' legs) you ask??


Discovery:


Jackson 5 - I Want You Back - Remix
Osaka Loop Line
So Insane
Swing Tree


God they're good...


Readers take note: Sorry for my absence this last week. My dad was in town and I had my hands full between CHICHI, the fish, and pops...but "I'm back in the saddle again" (Gene Autry style),so terima kasih banyak (Thank you very much : )

2 comments:

  1. Yay...thanks for letting me tag along this morning..I'm glad you're back...great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, nice to join you on your journey! Am quite familiar with your morning coffee routine. Are still struck speechless for the first 10 vertical minutes of the day? Funny, you still manage to communicate your immediate needs..."QUUIIEETTT!"
    Terrific post, your photos are fantastic and your text such fun. I truly do feel like I am right there with you!
    Great to "have you back!"
    Love you madly...
    La

    ReplyDelete